Reuven I Rubinson, CPA, MBA – Experienced “Hands on CFO for Hire” and Tax Preparer, San Diego Wants You To Know
Every business needs policies and procedures to make sure their business is run smoothly and efficiently. These internal controls insure everyone is on the same page and minimize the possibility of fraud.
Business owners know how to run their business, that is a given. But most are either blind to certain issues affecting their business or simply don’t want to look at them – so they feel they don’t need assistance.
Every business can benefit from having an expert evaluate and discuss their financial systems and policies and procedures which will bring critical issues to the forefront so they can be evaluated and dealt with.
The goal of every business is to increase the bottom line. Financial expertise will make the road to that goal far easier to travel and will get the business to the goal faster.
Some of the business services I offer are as follows:
- I specialize in working with business owners to assist them in understanding their business and moving it to the next level,
- I assist in preparing business plans, so business owners can better understand their business and competitors and the industry trends they are facing,
- I work with a company on a monthly, quarterly or as-needed basis,
- I can act as a company’s part-time CFO and
- if a company is looking for a new tax preparer, I am also available to provide that service – but only if they are unhappy with their current tax preparer.
My expertise is reflected in the following:
- I have been quoted in CNN, Boston Globe, Miami Herald, San Diego Union Tribune, LA Daily News, Cincinnati Enquirer, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Wall Street Select, Dental Economics and ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox affiliates,
- I have been licensed as a CPA since 1979 and have been CFO or VP finance of four publicly traded companies and
- I have taught graduate or undergraduate accounting courses since the early 1980s at Fairleigh Dickinson University, University of San Diego and other schools. Since 2010, I have been teaching accounting, tax and business plan preparation courses at DeVry University and Keller Graduate School of Management.
There are several ways we can work together:
- If you want to start with a simple consultation, I am willing to I can come to your offices and spend two to 2 ½ hours looking over your accounting system and answering any questions you may have. For this service, I will only charge you for one hour of my time.
- If you want to work with me on an as-needed basis, please contact me to set up an initial meeting.
- If you to work with me on an ongoing basis, we can customize a package that will meet your needs and budget.
- If you are looking for tax preparation and ongoing consulting, since I do not have the overhead of many larger firms, I offer a one-year package at a price many larger firms charge for just the preparation of your tax return and includes:
- Preparing your tax return,
- looking over your books quarterly and
- Answering questions by phone and email as issues arise during the year.
Call For Appointment
858-344-086410601 Tierrasanta Blvd #177
San Diego, Ca 92124 Office Hours listed here